- Universal Precautions
- Emergency Scene Management
- Shock, Unconsciousness and Fainting
- Cardiovascular Emergencies
- 1 Rescuer CPR/AED – Adult
- Severe Bleeding and Wound Management
- Medical Conditions (diabetic emergencies, convulsions, fever, asthma and severe allergic reactions)
- Child and Infant Resuscitation
- Bone and Joint Injuries
- Casualty Handling
- 2 Rescuer CPR
No pre- requisite age 16+ intended for persons dealing with infants and children on a regular basis.
Duration: 07 Contact hours (1 day)
General Objectives: At the end of the course participants should be able to identify a variety of conditions requiring first aid intervention in adults, children and infants and be able to deliver the appropriate care.